- Commercial, industrial, education and aged-care projects
- Profitable business, debt free, excellent client & subbie relationships
- Positive culture where employee engagement is a priority
Would you like to work for a business that subbies want to price work for?
Are you looking for a role within a mid-tier business where you have an open door to the Directors, the trust to make key business decisions and market leading business systems found in T1 companies to support your success?
My client is high achieving with a positive and ethical culture, long term clients and some of the best subcontractor relationships in the market.
This is not speculatation or exaggeration and my client will demonstrate their past performance and ongoing commitment to these values at interview stage.
My client is looking for a locally experienced Senior Estimator that is serious about their career.
You will price tenders for repeat and new clients for projects to $30m in value that cover aged-care, education, renewables, industrial and general commercial sectors.
My client is proactive in their subcontractor engagement process and you will be a strong relationship builder, whilst bringing commercial acumen and negotiation skills to gain optimum outcomes.
You will ensure all tender packages and scopes of work are accurately priced whilst minimising variations.
You will support business improvements and contribute to improved internal processes.
You will also lead and mentor more junior Estimators and support their career growth.
My client has grown a successful business by investing in their staff and business processes. They deliver excellent client outcomes and are committed to teamworking.
They proactively engage with their subcontractors and focus on supporting their business success with the understanding your success relies on the teams you build.
Construction can be a stressful career and my client focuses on ensuring the tools and working environment supports employees to enjoy work/life balance.
- Degree in construction management or equivalent relevant professional qualification.
- Experienced as an Estimator taking the lead role in Australia on commercial building tenders.
- Detailed understanding of the local market and prices.
- Excellent fundimental knowledge of construction from a technical and delivery perspective.
- First class relationship building skills and strong personal values of respect and committment to excellence.
- Proactive and agile to risk and opportunity.
- First class communication skills (verbal and written) with excellent report writing capability.
- Excellent attention to detail, numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in the use of Buildsoft or similar estimating software.
- Permanent resident of Australia and living locally.
Curious? Call Nadina in confidence on 0499 052 985