- Extremely interesting and varied QS work.
- Senior, intermediate and part time Quantity Surveyors sought.
- 5 mins from St Leonards Station and the heart of Crows Nest
My client is a boutique PQS firm in the heart of the north shore.
They are a great place to work which is demonstrated by the tenure of their staff. They retain their Quantity Surveyors and only recruit for growth because they have extremely interesting projects, a great culture, and flexible attitude.
The Director is extremely well connected and respected and works with clients on a repeat basis. Although small in size, they work on projects you are more likely to find in a top-tier PQS firm.
You could be cost planning and value engineering the budget for a club, administering contracts for a $100m mixed-use project, preparing BOQs for a Government project or representing a high-end residential builder to resolve a dispute.
I am keen to chat to Quantity Surveyors with experience gained in Australia, AIQS Membership that are looking for a long-term move. You might have five years or 15 years experience, or be looking for something part-time.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Broad experience which should include cost-planning, value-engineering, contracts administration etc.
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor in a consulting environment with a minimum of two years in Australia as a QS.
- Client focused with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Buildsoft or CostX or similar.
- Looking for a long-term move.
Curious? Please give me a call for a confidential discussion on 02 9460 6537 or send me your CV.
Enhanced Resourcing; connecting people, building futures. Specialists in recruitment for the construction, property and infrastructure sectors within Australia. www.enhancedresourcing.com.au