- Flexible working arrangements 3-4 days per week
- Major construction subcontractor
- Opportunity to increase hours in future years
Due to an increase in work, we have a rare opportunity for a part-time Construction Estimator to join the team working 3-4 days per week.
Not only that but they want to totally flexible for the right person in terms of hours and days working - pretty unique arrangement!
Their ideal scenario would be someone that can increase hours in future years and join them on a long term basis.
This could be ideal for those Mum's looking to ramp up work as the kids get older or those studying construction and wanting future career opportunities.
Don't let that put you off if part time is all you ever want - we are looking for the right person.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Engineer the key objective is to deliver accurate and timely estimation for a variety of construction projects generally at the tendering phase.
- Analysing architectural, construction drawings and specifications
- Creation and maintenance of project folders
- Preparation and take-off and development of Bill of Quantities
- Tracking of tender progress including addendum's
- Preparing and issuing trade packages for subcontractor pricing
- Supporting tender submission processes
- Preparing documentation for Contracts Engineer review
- Communication through specific construction propriety systems eg Aconex
Preferably you will possess or are working towards a qualification in Building & Construction.
Your strengths include; well-developed organisation and time management skills, a strong eye for details and a technical and logical / analytical mindset.
Strong MS Excel experience is also required.
To hear more, call me on 04375 90411