About the company.
- High rise mixed use Projects.
- Salary to $180,000 negotiable.
- CBD based
About the role.
- Upper second tier Developer/Builder.
- Mixed use projects with values up to $300M
- Experienced Management team in place.
- Ongoing pipeline of projects.
- CBD based.
- Working closely with the Construction Director to write polices & procedures.
- Implementing these polices & procedures with the project teams & getting their buy in.
- On going management of the polices & procedures to ensure they are being adhered to.
- Setting up project safety committees & training them on the polices & procedures.
- Investigating near miss & lost time incidents & reporting back to the Construction Director with how to prevent the same incident re occurring.
- Reviewing & up dating the polices & procedures on a regular bases.
- You will be an experienced OH&S Manager.
with relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Experience with top or second tier developers or head contractors.
- A number of years local experience.
- Experience on large high rise projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
To apply for this or other roles in construction please reply to this posting & attach a current resume outlining your qualifications & experience or contact Paul 9460 6537.