- Excellent career opportunities, positive culture
- Luxury high rise residential
- Top tier Developer/Builder
Do you want to stand back & look at a building 10 years from now and proudly say I was part of that? then this is the place for you!
My client is looking for a locally experienced Contracts Administrator that is serious about their career.
You will manage the procurement and commercial aspects on high rise mixed use projects to $300m in value
My client is proactive in their subcontractor engagement process and you will be a strong relationship builder, whilst bringing commercial acumen and negotiation skills to gain optimum outcomes.
You will ensure all commercial agreements are robust and manage best-practice contract administration processes to minimise liabilities and variations.
Along with the commercial administrator, you will manage project finances, risk and opportunity and work closely with the Project Manager as right-hand man.
This locally owned Developer/Builder has grown a successful business by investing in their staff and business processes. They deliver excellent client outcomes and are committed to team-working.
They mentor future leaders through the business that have shared values in terms of professionalism and best-practice. This role is not for a career CA, this is an opportunity for someone that strives for professional growth and more senior roles.
Construction can be a stressful career and my client focuses on ensuring the tools and working environment supports employees to enjoy work/life balance.
Your progression will not be limited and you will get the chance to be mentored by some of the best in the business.
- Degree in construction management or equivalent relevant professional qualification.
- Experienced as a Contracts Administrator taking the lead role in Australia on High Rise luxury mixed use developments building projects through procurement phase and managing head contract and subcontract administration.
- Detailed understanding of Australian construction contracts, SOP Act and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of construction from a technical and delivery perspective.
- Proactive and agile to risk and opportunity.
- First class communication skills (verbal and written) with excellent report writing capability.
- Excellent attention to detail, numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- Seeking a long-term career move and ambitious for promotion opportunities.
- Permanent resident of Australia and living locally.
Curious? Then apply now before this opportunity is gone dont miss out! Apply on line