- Excellent career opportunities, positive culture
- Commercial, aged-care, industrial and education projects
- D&C, lump sum and negotiated contracts
Would you like to work within a mid-tier business where you get market leading business systems found in T1 companies to support your success?
My client is high achieving with a positive and ethical culture, long term clients and some of the best subcontractor relationships in the market.
This is not speculation or exaggeration and my client will demonstrate their past performance and ongoing commitment to these values at interview stage.
My client is looking for a locally experienced Contracts Administrator that is serious about their career.
You will manage the procurement and commercial aspects on projects to $30m in value that cover aged-care, education, renewables, industrial and general commercial sector.
My client is proactive in their subcontractor engagement process and you will be a strong relationship builder, whilst bringing commercial acumen and negotiation skills to gain optimum outcomes.
You will ensure all commercial agreements are robust and manage best-practise contract administration processes to minimise liabilities and variations.
Along with the commercial administrator, you will manage project finances, risk and opportunity and work closely with the Project Manager as right-hand man.
My client has grown a successful business by investing in their staff and business processes. They deliver excellent client outcomes and are committed to teamworking.
They mentor future leaders through the business that have shared values in terms of professionalism and best-practise. This role is not for a career CA, this is an opportunity for someone that strives for professional growth and more senior roles.
Construction can be a stressful career and my client focuses on ensuring the tools and working environment supports employees to enjoy work/life balance.
Your progression will not be limited and you will get the chance to be mentored by some of the best in the business.
- Degree in construction management or equivalent relevant professional qualification.
- Experienced as a Contracts Administrator on commercial building projects in Australia, through procurement phase and managing head contract and subcontract administration.
- Detailed understanding of Australian construction contracts, SOP Act and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of construction from a technical and delivery perspective.
- First class communication skills (verbal and written) with excellent report writing capability.
- Excellent attention to detail, numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- Seeking a long-term career move and ambitious for promotion opportunities.
- Permanent resident of Australia and living locally.
Curious? Call Nadina in confidence on 04375 90411