Good people, know good people, so there is no better way to source talented jobseekers for construction jobs in Sydney, than our existing networks.
Often deciding to look for a job is a long process and there is a period of unhappiness before action is taken.
This can be down to being too busy, fear of change and the unknown, unsure of what the next career-move should be, or feeling anxious about the whole job-hunting process.
At Enhanced Resourcing, aside from access to top job opportunities, we offer the following services:
- Help people understand if they should be looking for a new job (is their current issue fixable, or their goals realistic?).
- Give guidance on preparing for the job search to ensure they are application and interview ready.
- Help them understand the current marketplace – salaries, career direction etc.
- Help them understand how to achieve their personal career goals and what steps they should take.
What would you do with a $500* voucher?
If you refer a candidate to us that we place in a new job, as a thank you, we offer $500 which can be taken as:
- Flight / holiday voucher
- Donation to a charity of your choice
- Wine or beer voucher
- Bunnings, Westfield, Coles, Woolworths, Myer, David Jones etc.
Who can we place in a new job?
We specialise in recruiting for the construction industry, our clients include head contractors, project management consultancies and quantity surveying practices in Sydney and NSW.
We are interested in speaking to talented candidates that have worked in this sector.
Some of the roles we specialise in include Construction Managers, Project Managers, Contract Administrators, Project Engineers, Site Managers, Foremen, Quantity Surveyors & Site Engineers.
Why not search our current roles here
Refer a friend*
*The small print
- Referrals are not deemed a recommendation and Enhanced Resourcing take full responsibility for completing all due diligence to assess the candidate, their suitability and goals before introducing them to a client.
- Candidate must not already be on our database. To qualify for the bonus the jobseekers name and current mobile number must be supplied.
- Payment is made following payment by our client and completion of the placed jobseekers three months’ probation period.
- The bonus is applicable for placements made up-to six months following the date of referral.
- The $500 reward must be taken in the form of a voucher and is not transferable nor redeemable for cash.